The goals of the SINA group will be achieved primarily through the establishment of taskforces responsible for delivering the following goals:
- To develop national guidelines and protocols for the diagnosis and treatment of asthma.
- To conduct research that study characteristics and prevalence of asthma in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- To conduct scientific education and training for healthcare workers in the field of asthma.
- To focus on the development of treatment of asthma by promoting basic and clinical research.
- To provide advisory services and support of health agencies that deals with asthma.
- To establish funds to finance scientific research purposes and serve patients.
- To establish national database of patients with asthma.